Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

wow

(This was written back in mid June but I'm just publishing it now lol... hopefully I'll give a college update soon after my midterms!)

Wow.  Hello.  It's been a while.  Sorry.

Things I did since a year ago:
  • entered senior year of high school
  • turned 18
  • got into and will attend UC Berkeley
  • graduated high school a week ago 

My twin and I: "Let's get down to business" 

Crazy, right?  And now it's summer, and now I get to sit back and relax before going to *gulp* COLLEGE.  Although I'm pretty excited, I'm also super anxious and scared.  I have no idea what I want to major in.  I'm going to be separated from my twin, who's going to UCLA, for the first time ever.  The classes are going to be 100x harder.  I have to shower in a co-ed communal bathroom.  

I guess I'm going to be super busy for the next few years as well, so I doubt I might ever update this blog again, which is a little sad.  But hey, I always have this to look back on if I ever want to see how weird I was in my early high school years.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment