Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Cool Stuff

I've been ordering things online like crazy.  It's unhealthy, I know.  But look!  Girl Scout patches!



All from Troopmore

Hey!  Is that the galaxy sweater (with some horrible yellow lighting) I posted about some months ago?  WHY YES IT IS!
As you can see, I'm using my iPhone a lot for pictures!  I guess that solves the problem of stealing my mom's camera.

Galaxy Sweater Review:

On the website, there's only one size available.  Usually for sweaters, I wear a size small for more fitted or medium for a looser look.  This sweater, if I pull it down a little, covers my buttocks.  By the way, I'm a little under 5'9".

I just love the pattern.  The galaxy print is pretty sharp and the colors are awesome.

The fabric is pretty thin.  It's definitely not for super cold weather unless you wear a couple layers under and over.  I expected the sweater to be made out of cotton, but it appears to be made out of some synthetic stuff, I'll update this post when I found out exactly what it's made of.

I ordered this sweater on September 30th.  The site said orders should be received in around 4 weeks after the payment.  Five weeks later, I didn't get anything in the mail so I emailed the guy on November 5th.  The guy said my sweater was shipped just the day before, and apologized for it being late.  He also threw in "a gift" because of the lateness.

I got the package some week or two ago (I think December 4th).  I found out the "gift" was a some sort of scarf with a very faded light blue/green/purple galaxy pattern.  I wouldn't really call it a scarf because it's pretty short, like only a yard and I could only fit it around my neck and let its ends hang like stubs.

Here is the site where I got my sweater:  http://mrgugumissgo.bigcartel.com/
That's my two cents!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have some of those patches lying around somewhere. Now I need to go dig through my room!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete