Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ahh TeChNoLoGy

Last night I got an iPhone 5 as an early birthday present. I'm using it right now to write this post.

I have so many feelings right now.

Mostly I feel grateful (thanks Mom and Dad!). But I also feel a little guilty. Do I deserve to have this? Do I really need it?

I'm still trying to get used to this device, because my last phone was a basic LG type of thing. I keep making typos and still am confused on all these settings. I am having fun with Siri, though.

I hope I don't come across as spoiled.... I'm just really overwhelmed with everything and still can't believe my parents got me an iPhone. Wow.

Now some questions for you guys: what are some of your favorite apps? What are the best phone covers?

Thanks!

PS This post probably took me 30 minutes to type out.

PPS the photo is my very first Instagram pic. They are the cookies my mom brought home from a cookie exchange. YES.




No comments:

Post a Comment