Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In Other News, CRANES

Okay, here's a little break from all this stupid drama.  For Physics, we're going to make origami and attach them on to mobiles, so I made two cranes for practice.  This may not be a huge deal to a lot of people, but I am the worst at crafts, DIYS, and origami.  Thus, my artistic paper folding is definitely something to celebrate about.  I guess it's easier for me now than it was when I was younger, I mean, the last time I attempted to make origami was when I was 10.








GUYS I'M SO PROUD.  Tomorrow, I think I'll try to make a seahorse or goldfish or something.

And since I was so infatuated with the webcam, I decided to show you guys what I look like:



That's my left eyeball.  Notice its glaze from excessive Rookiemag reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment