Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wistful Thinking :: It's Almost Fall

Oh lord.  In exactly two weeks, I will be entering 11th grade.  Lord, how will I survive?  I don't know how to juggle work, golf team, adjusting to being a staff writer at our school's newspaper, and studying for the SATs, which I will take on October 6th.  In the mean time, I've come up with a quick (Back to School??) wish list even though I should be in bed right now because I have a tournament tomorrow morning.  I think I get an A+ for procrastination no wait durhp I should get a gold medal actually... haha get it?  Because the Olympics are going on?  Okay now I sound like some delirious uncle who cracks the worst jokes.







PS:  Does anyone know where I can find a great, vintage, rock band tee?  I love this jewelled necklace and band tee combination (minus the cigarette):





4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through Rookie Mag and it's so cool! I'd love it if you maybe checked mine about and maybe followed it if you liked it as well? Thanks :)
    And sorry I couldn't help with the vintage rock band tee - I'm still trying to find one myself! They're probably all hiding in some obscure store I'll stumble upon one day! :)
    Taylor
    www.whitemoth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd love to! But I can't find the "Join this Site" button on your blog. :o

      Delete
  2. Hi, do you know where this pic came from please (the band tshirt)? Wholud love to know who took it. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those street photographers... maybe Tommy Ton!

      http://jakandjil.com/

      Delete