Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Slamacow! That was tops! Who's not good at math? I was all, "Four!"

I hope someone gets what the title is referring to...

Isn't my math book just wonderfully glorious?  My hands aren't even shaking the camera and the cover is still blurry!  And I think the tears and white-out splot gives it a nice touch.



Woah an actual picture of me (without my face)!!!  Yeah so basically this outfit is inspired by my textbook... sorry for the horrible lighting and in-your-face flash.  Anyways, the sweater is more purple in person and my shorts are more pink too.  I wish my shorts were longer though.  I guess that's what happens when you grow.

  So... I didn't show any shoes, which are arguably, the very most important part of an outfit.  I'll probably wear my gray chucks.   Off topic, but I can never see why gray is spelled gray.  I started typing "grey" at first.  To me, grey looks way better and for some reason embodies the color much better (yeah I'm weird).  It wasn't until last year that I learned that only Americans spell it with an "a" instead of an "e".

 Sweater: old ; Shirt: Madewell ; Shorts: J. Crew


A close-up of my neck

OH by the way, I've succumbed to Tumblr land:

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment