Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Update and Stuff

So... yeah here's an update:

Hannah Hooper of Grouplove

My sister and I got presale tickets to Grouplove in October!!! I'm so so so excited.  :)  The only downside is that the concert is on a Monday night... yeah a school night. But COME ON.  It's freaking GROUPLOVE we're talking about!

I finished up my website camp on Friday.  It was just five days, but oh dear lord it started from 9:00 to 5:00.  We stared at the computer screen for at least 7 hours!  I enjoyed the camp very much, but my sister and I were the only girls in our group, and we totally stood out because most of the campers there were 6-13 year old boys haha.  But dang those young uns were smart!  They're making computer games and robots and whatnot.  PLUS, they whipped our ass in Team Fortress 2, which by the way, is one of the most fun computer games I've ever played!  I'm definitely getting a group of friends to play TF2. 

 I'd really really really love to share my website with you guys, but for some stupid reason I stupidly made it my "personal site" that's basically just for my own enjoyment.  I even used fancy roll-over images which turn different colors when you put your mouse over them!  Sigh.  By the way we used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.

Also, the whole fam is watching the Olympics.  For some reason, volleyball is really exciting to me!  OH and that opening ceremony...so many things!  The James Bond and Queen bit was hilarious.  I have an older sister who lives in London and since it's her birthday soon, I photoshopped a pic of her with James Bond haha!

BY THE WAY BATMAN WAS REALLY GOOD.  



Hello new followers :D 


-A



No comments:

Post a Comment