Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Style Profile :: fun.




Yes.  I do have an obsession with fun.  Yes, I'm trying to work on it.  For now, though, let us observe their super cute, almost preppy hipster-ish style.




Andrew Dost: 
The most quiet man out of the trio.  He is super super talented... a prodigy, you could say.  He is amazing at the piano, and can play a multitude of different instruments (flugelhorn, anyone?). 
I think Andrew is all about cool jackets and layering.... well all of the guys love to layer!  I remember one outfit in which he wore a rusty brown cardigan with a silver pin.  Also, Andrew likes to wear watches!





Jack Antonoff:
He's so amazing at the guitar!  I love his Clark Kent/Rick Morandis/Groucho Marx vibe (as described by Andrew haha).  I adore his glasses, and I love the fact that he's a firm LGBTQ supporter.  The whole band supports gay rights, but I think that Jack is the unofficial spokesman on that topic for the band.

Jack loves his LBTQ t-shirt and I see him wear tank tops frequently.  Also, he wears his "Birdie Forever" sweater a lot, which is designed by his fashion designer sister (and also Nate's girlfriend) Rachel Antonoff!





Nate Ruess:
The band's super cute frontman.  Nate doesn't know how to play an instrument; his only instrument is his beautiful voice!  He's a really good songwriter too.
I feel like Nate's look when he was a part of The Format really contrasts to fun.'s image.  He was a little more care-free and even a bit sloppier in The Format.  Now, Nate is really put-together.  I see him wear a lot of suspenders and cropped pants... and even polos!  His shorter haircut helps too. :)

Nate during The Format:


Nate now:



fun.'s look include:
  • Lots of layering
  • Cool Jackets
  • Denim jackets/shirts
  • Basic T-shirts
  • Plaid
  • Cardigans
  • Suspenders
  • Cropped or rolled up pants
  • Sperry's or Boat shoes
  • Awesome glasses/shades
  • And the occassional tuxedo...

    -A

2 comments: