Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Muse :: My PE Teacher

This is part of a series of posts related to my teachers as my style inspirations. Past posts: Math Teacher ; Chem Teacher

Okay, my PE teacher is probably the most hilarious person ever.  He's just so... turtle-like, with his little round glasses, his slowish movements, and his funny personality! 

This is him!



Honestly, he basically just wears T-shirts from those high school tournaments, baseball caps, sweatshirts, and really really long basketball shorts that goes from his stomach down to his knees!  I don't have much to work with here, haha!

So this first look comprises of easy, effortless combinations.  Just throw in a comfy t-shirt and some cute high-waisted shorts.  Also, slap on a baseball cap and wear your hair either down or in a side braid for an unexpected sporty twist.

Tees and Shorts


Look number two channels my PE teacher's undying school spirit.  Wear preppy clothes and bonus points if you're in a varsity jacket or in your school colors!  Add skinny jeans with the varsity jacket for a casual feel or wear a girly floral dress underneath the jacket for a feminine contrast!  Flats and Mary Janes complete the outfit.
School
Last, we have our work-out gear.  It's Physical Education, after all!
Work Out

-A

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love this post. Its such a good idea and those items of clothing are lush. I'm so following your blog. Please check out mine x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew P.E. Teachers were so sartorially inspiring?
    Rad Blog!

    www.sweetchaiandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cool post! i love how a p.e teacher inspired you -so unique! i also love the first set of outfits, they are so cute and wher is that brightly coloured scarf print dress from in the second set of outfits? cus its so pretty! check out my blog if you have time! <3 www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks! The dress is actually a D&G dress:
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/191900?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-W6vakuhoPEzsIRFHJTrmCQ

    Here are some much much much cheaper alternatives:
    http://us.asos.com/Oasis-Placement-Floral-Dress/y864w/?iid=2229947&cid=8799&Rf-200=17&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Multi&mporgp=L09hc2lzL09hc2lzLVBsYWNlbWVudC1GbG9yYWwtRHJlc3MvUHJvZC8.

    http://us.asos.com/Love-Floral-Bow-Back-Dress/y6n2i/?iid=2246962&cid=8799&Rf-200=17&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Yellowbluefloral&mporgp=L0xvdmUvTG92ZS1GbG9yYWwtQm93LUJhY2stRHJlc3MvUHJvZC8.

    http://us.asos.com/Oasis-Botanical-Silk-Dress/y60ti/?iid=2230068&cid=8799&Rf-200=17&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Multi&mporgp=L09hc2lzL09hc2lzLUJvdGFuaWNhbC1TaWxrLURyZXNzL1Byb2Qv

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! Haha, your PE teacher seems like a really cool guy! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much! <3 Yeah I'll definitely follow back, but I don't see your name under "Followers" for me? <:)

      Delete