Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Trending :: Mint

Ah, spring is coming!  Spring is not particularly my favorite season (hello, allergies), but I still catch spring fever!  The awakening vibe of spring is hard to ignore, even while it's currently raining outside where I live. 

Anyways, I've been seeing a lot of pastels this spring, especially mint.  Here are some inspirations of this fresh color!

Chunky Sweaters:
The jux-ta-position of chunky sweaters and a soft minty green makes a must-have combination!





Look! Men can pull mint off too!




Layers of Mint:
Play up the delicateness of mint with lady-like coats, and add depth to the color with cozy layers. 



Okay, fine, I know this last outfit doesn't have layers, but I didn't want to separate it into a whole other category!

FOOD:
 ...





Oh and by the way, HAPPY PI DAY!!!!!!  *Cough* Ahem, sorry.  I'll be rational now. HAHAHA.

I'm a dork.
-A

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love mint/seafoam! Adorable blog- hope you'll follow back, I'm having a giveaway really soon! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete